Law Life Israelite School
Teacher Hezekiah Ben Israel
JEWS IN AMERICA:" EYES A WHORING"
Topic: Israelites are constantly following eyes that go whoring after other things outside of what is required of us.
1st Peter 2:2 ( we must always desire to keep the laws of the MOST HIGH). “As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:”
- Amos 3:1 (We have been called a family by THE MOST HIGH GOD and we are to behave as a family) “Hear this word that the LORD hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying,”
- Deuteronomy 7:6 (THE FATHER has told us that we are a holy people to him) “for thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.”
- Deuteronomy 7:1 (tHE MOST HIGH WAS SPEAKING TO THE ISRAELITES AND THE ISRAELITES ALONE) “THese be the words which Moses spake unto all Israel on this side Jordan in the wilderness, in the plain over against the Red sea, between Paran, and Tophel, and Laban, and Hazeroth, and Dizahab”
- Back To Deuteronomy 7:6 (THE MOST HIGH has told us that we are holy unto him and that we are not to be like the heathens round about us.) “for thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.”
- Leviticus 20:26 (The MOST HIGH has again told us that we are separate and he has severed us from other people.) “And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine.”
- Numbers 15:38-39 (Our Father gave us the commandment to wear fringes so we could look upon them when our eyes go into covetousness and envy) “Speak unto the children of Israel, and bid them that they make them fringes in the borders of their garments throughout their generations, and that they put upon the fringe of the borders a ribband of blue: 39 And it shall be unto you for a fringe, that ye may look upon it, and remember all the commandments of the LORD, and do them; and that ye seek not after your own heart and your own eyes, after which ye use to go a whoring:”
- Psalms 37:16 “A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.”
- 1st John 2:15 (You can’t love the world and the things in it and love god, it just doesn’t work that way our worldly lusts are proof that the most high god is not in us) “Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. “
- Sirach 19:24 “He that hath small understanding, and feareth God, is better than one that hath much wisdom, and transgresseth the law of the most High.”
- Tobit 12:8 “Prayer is good with fasting and alms and righteousness. A little with righteousness is better than much with unrighteousness. It is better to give alms than to lay up gold:”
- Back to 1st John 2:15 “Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.“
- 1st Samuel 8: 1-4 5 (Our foreparents as with us always desired to be like the other nations their eyes would go a whoring after what the other nations had, this displeased or righteous forefather, this was a form of rejection to the most high.). and it came to pass, when Samuel was old, that he made his sons judges over Israel. 2 Now the name of his firstborn was Joel; and the name of his second, Abiah: they were judges in Beer-sheba. 3 And his sons walked not in his ways, but turned aside after lucre, and took bribes, and perverted judgment.
- 4 Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah, 5 And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations.”
Imperial Rome: Book Origin of Much of the modern wedding ceremonies
- Psalms 9:11 “Sing praises to the LORD, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.”
- Ezra 3:11 “(We must always sing praises to the most high in our music) And they sang together by course in praising and giving thanks unto the LORD; because he is good, for his mercy endureth for ever toward Israel. And all the people shouted with a great shout, when they praised the LORD, because the foundation of the house of the LORD was laid.”
- Psalms 30:4(This is what the israelites should be singing) “Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.”
Matthew 26:6-13 (this memorial should be spoken of anytime the gospel of the kingdom is preached in all the world.) “¶ Now when Jesus was in Bethany, in the house of Simon the leper, 7 There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat. 8 But when his disciples saw it, they had indignation, saying, To what purpose is this waste? 9 For this ointment might have been sold for much, and given to the poor. 10 When Jesus understood it, he said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon me. 11 For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always. 12 For in that she hath poured this ointment on my body, she did it for my burial. 13 Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her.”